Finally got around to putting together Zoi's new sheet with her updated look and her bio.
[ Dragon ]
Alias: Shade, Zee, the Black Dragoness
Alignment: Neutral Good
Affiliations: Kryia apo Moria, Guardians of Danali
Nationality: Thelia, Danali
Current Residence: Varies; Lariwen Temple; Lerili (Sinya), Khaali Temple; Nilaria (Thelia), or Eidolon Palace; the Nether.
- Childhood: Zoi spent most of her long childhood with her mother and siblings and grew up with the idea that she was safe. She lived a carefree existence until times changed and dragons became the prized trophies of ambitious hunters.
- Adolescence: As she grew up Zoi took to the sea in the hopes of remaining unknown to mortal hunters. She traveled the world through the various oceans and encountered all sorts of sea-life and inadvertently became the patron spirit of most of the sentient beings living in the sea.
- Adulthood: Zoi's adulthood was far less carefree as she would scour the world looking for all kinds of treasures to horde away in secret grottoes throughout the coasts of Thelia. She was eventually found by a clan of dark magic users that attempted to use her power for themselves but she refused and was cursed to remain in the form of a statue hidden in an ancient library containing many other dragon statues. She was freed by Eclipse and in a rash decision almost attacked the young godling instead she grew attached until she decided to offer her service as a familiar. The two bonded for life throughout Eclipse's adolescence and Zoi stuck by Eclipse through her darkest times. Now that her mistress has become a goddess and ruler of the Nether she has taken a more laid-back role as her closest confidant and adviser.
Personality: At first glance Zoi fills the role of a ferocious and dangerous dragon but if you are able to look beneath that you will find a hurt and betrayed soul looking for justice. She is charming when she needs to be and can be just as vicious. She prefers a laid-back lifestyle but never resents Eclipse's restless nature.
- Positive: Loyal, clever, charming, cunning, patient,
- Negative: Vicious, manipulative, jealous, greedy, pessimistic, unforgiving.
Language(s): Allspeak (words are translated to the listener's native tongue)
Intelligence Level: Above average but often allows her emotions of cloud her judgement.
Morals: Zoi's moral compass is slightly askew due to her past and has little problem with using violence as a means of getting what she wants. She does however have a soft spot for children.
Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Birthdate: March 21
Astrological Sign: Aries
Aura Color: Dark green
Eye Color: Periwinkle
Hair Color: Cobalt
Hairstyle: Very long, straight with a slight flair at the tips, short slightly angled straight bangs, usually worn half in a high ponytail.
Skintone: Very light
Distinguishing Features: While in her human form she sometimes retains her draconian ears and tail and some of her scaled areas.
- Dragon Form: In her dragon form she has dark green scales, with a lighter green underbelly, and silver horns.
- Tattoo Form: Through her bond with Eclipse she can assume a living tattoo form that exists on her mistress' back. In this form she uses less energy and instead give her strength to Eclipse.
Figure: Tall and voluptuous with long shapely legs and soft curves.
Personal Style: Slinky and elegant usually in dark colors with armored pieces.
Special Items: A silver arm band with a green gem and matching leg band.
Weapons: Teeth and claws
- Standard Dragon Abilities; enhanced strength, agility, senses, endurance, reflexes, and regeneration.
- Standard Dragon Abilities; fire breath, portal creation, shape shifting.
- Shadow manipulation
- Poison generation
- Invulnerable to most magic; except light magic.
- Eclipse; her bond with the young goddess has led to Zoi correcting her past mistakes.
- Zoi has an intimidating personality and stature she usually only has to flash her fangs to get what she wants from people and animals alike.
- Light magic; the only magic capable of harming her.
- Treasure hoard; very possessive of her precious gems and other treasures.
- Temperament; empowered by rage and often gets ahead of herself.
- Eclipse; as her mistress she is fiercely protective of her.
Romantic Relationships: N/A
- Parents: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Mistress: Eclipse
- Friends: Jeevan, Catori, Ravi, Ruhan, Zeki, Ideni, Aslin, Amir, Yara, Ezra.
- Allies: Pantheon of Danali, Kryia apo Moria, Order of Revivi Order of Brios, Kosma Aspida, Kidemonas Academy.
- Enemies: Aziya, Danalian Rebels, Dragon Hunters.
- Rivals: Sephtis, Yeva
Hobbies/Interests: Napping, swimming, exploring, stealing, drinking, hunting.
Likes: Precious gems and rare metals, jewelry, gold, seafood, sea creatures, beaches.
Dislikes: Sweets, dragon hunters, losing her treasures, troublesome humans.
- "Welcome to the shadows."
- "Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I can't see you~"
- "Don’t make me eat you. I doubt you would actually taste good."
- "Maybe you aren’t so boring after all."
- "I might have a chance at living forever so while I have plenty of time to spare I will not waste it on you."
- "Prove it."
- Despite her flirtatious and seductive nature she only give her time and attention to lovers who she feels are on the same level as her in some way or another.
- Zoi is typically a very patient and calm creature and can remain virtually still for hours.
- She is a very fast learner when it comes to understanding all of the things she has missed during her ‘sleep’.
- She is fascinated with water and enjoys spending her time swimming and lazily chasing fish around.
- Much like Eclipse she is content to travel from place to place to enjoy its culture and festivals.
- She is fond of all things that shine and shimmer and used to have a rather impressive hoard of gold, jewels, and other treasure.
- Zoi is quite possessive of Eclipse and this causes tension between her, Sephtis, and Yeva.
Also, glad you like the refs, I left out her tiny form because I didn't have the patience for it but I'll probably make a doll of her in it with Eclipse eventually.
And that you think she's adorable. I had a lot of fun with her design. <33
I can't wait to see a mini version of her. XD
I can understand! She must be alot of fun to draw.
I can't either, especially since her color scheme is completely different than Eclipse's so I'm sure how that will turn out just yet. >3>
My best advice for you is to use as many references you can find both real-life or even another artist's interpretation of what you want to pixel. But even then it takes a lot of time and patience to get them right. o3o